This cross stitch design has its origins in a 1926 hand colorized photo of an embroidered Armenian cap, and features the ancient “ramshorn” motif alternating with stars and Xs. Its half drop motif placement creates a vibrant energy with bands of color that mimic traditional weaving.
The photo shows it as finished as a cloth for a table or shelf, but it would also be stunning as a pillow or wallhanging.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 3 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 91h x 171w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 6.5" x 12.2"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 5.7" x 10.7"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 5.1" x 9.5"
The shown sample was stitched on a traditional 30-count linen groundcloth.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.