This stunning ornate cross stitch border is reminiscent of embroidery designs worked throughout the Cyclades, a group of Greek islands in the Aegean sea. Tulips, cornflowers, and carnations are combined with scrolling leaves and grounded by a starkly geometric border.
Red-on-white is the traditional colorway, but it could be stitched in any color (or colors!) you choose.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* 1 suggested DMC thread color
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 238h x 238w (for a full square border)
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 17" x 17"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 14.9" x 14.9"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 13.2" x 13.2"
The shown sample was stitched on a traditional 26-count cotton groundcloth. Linen or Aida could be substituted.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.