This simple yet stunning design by Avlea is a modern interpretation of a vintage Greek embroidery pattern. The Grecian urn design, traditionally used on table runners, is grounded by a horizontal border formed of small geometric patterns and repeating colors.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 7 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 89h x 81w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 6.4" x 5.8"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 5.6" x 5.1"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 4.9" x 4.5"
The shown sample was stitched on a traditional 26-count cotton groundcloth. Linen or Aida could be substituted.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
- Stitching area: 81 stitches wide x 89 stitches high
- Finished size: 6" x 6.75"
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch