With bold diamonds and an excellent use of both cross stitch and back stitch outlining, this compelling design by Avlea has its roots in historic Mediterranean woven textiles, yet is at home in any modern decor.
The colorway is derived from the four most commonly named colors in ancient Rome--black, red, white, and blue--with the addition of golden olive to provide warmth and interest.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 5 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 236h x 236w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 16.9" x 16.9"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 14.8" x 14.8"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 13.1" x 13.1"
The shown sample was stitched on a traditional 26-count cotton groundcloth. Linen or Aida could be substituted.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.