This striking cross stitch design of eight-pointed stars is inspired by a textile dating to 1820 from the Greek island of Chios. Featuring tones of coral, teal, antique gold, and olive green, the pattern is easy to work, but has a beautiful intricacy.
The stitched piece could be finished as a tray cloth, pillow, or wall hanging. Or finish it in a simple frame as a beautiful piece of artwork.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 4 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 93h x 93w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 6.6" x 6.6"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 5.8" x 5.8"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 5.2" x 5.2"
The shown sample was stitched on a traditional 26-count cotton groundcloth. Linen or Aida could be substituted.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.