Canadian designer Diana Watters created this pattern as a homage to the rugged beauty of British Columbia where she was born. She describes it as a "collision of nature" where the sea meets the mountains.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 16 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
* Basic stitching instructions
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 79h x 98w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 5.6" x 7.0"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 4.9" x 6.1"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 4.4" x 5.4"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count white Aida and finished in an 8" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.