Stitch up a dinosaur for every letter of the alphabet with this fun cross stitch pattern by Dear Sukie. The full piece would look great framed for a child's bedroom, or choose your favorite letter to stitch and finish in a smaller hoop or frame.
The pattern even includes an identification key for all of the dinosaurs!
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 25 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 175h x 122w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 12.5" x 8.7"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 10.9" x 7.6"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 9.7" x 6.8"
The shown sample was stitched on 18-count white Aida and finished in a 12" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.