A spooky night owl is keeping watch over the starry sky in this cross stitch pattern by Diana Watters Handmade. It's a quick stitch that is perfect for beginners.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 5 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
* Basic stitching instructions
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 66h x 73w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 4.7" x 5.2"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 4.1" x 4.6"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 3.7" x 4.1"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count black Aida and finished in a 6" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.