This simple yet stunning design features a double use of an ancient "X" motif - in the center of the cloth it is embroidered as "X"s but in the border, it is worked as octagons. The monochrome pattern looks lovely in a deep teal, but you could substitute any color to match your decor.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* 1 suggested DMC thread color
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 121h x 169w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 8.6" x 12.1"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 7.6" x 10.6"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 6.7" x 9.4"
The shown sample was stitched on a traditional 26-count cotton groundcloth. Linen or Aida could be substituted.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.