This modern and fun pattern by Canadian designer Dear Sukie is a great choice for beginners. The pattern uses only cross stitches, so it's easy to do, and the bold design looks great simply framed in a wood embroidery hoop.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 12 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 61h x 100w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 4.4 "x 7.1"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 3.8" x 6.3"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 3.4" x 5.6"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count white Aida and finished in a 9" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.