This cross stitch pattern featuring a colorful parrot by Diana Watters Handmade is a tropical delight. Red Aida lends extra vibrancy, but it would also look lovely stitched on a more neutral fabric.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 16 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
* Basic stitching instructions
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 55h x 73h
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 3.9" x 5.2"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 3.4" x 4.6"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 3.1" x 4.1"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count red Aida and finished in a 7" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.