This graceful design uses shell pink and copper to reflect the various shades of madder dyestuffs used in the ancient world. The outlining of the shell pink with the copper further emphasizes the design.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 2 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 51h x 91w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 3.6" x 6.5"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 3.2" x 5.7"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 2.8" x 5.1"
The shown sample was stitched on a traditional 26-count cotton groundcloth. Linen or Aida could be substituted.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.