Based upon an original prika (bridal chest) embroidery, this design by Avlea features a very ancient design made up of Xs, Os, diamonds, and stars.
Embroidered in a traditional color palette featuring the use of dark and light corals and blues with gold accenting, the black outlining throws the colors into high relief. A vibrant design that looks just as good today as it did 2,000 years ago!
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 6 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 108h x 160w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 7.7" x 11.4"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 6.8" x 10.0"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 6.0" x 8.9"
The shown sample was stitched on a traditional 26-count cotton groundcloth. Linen or Aida could be substituted.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.