Stitch up an adorable woodland scene with this pattern by Canadian designer Dear Sukie. The cute menagerie includes a fox, owl, fawn, hedgehog, and more, all rendered in the loveliest color palette. With a message of "oh happy day," this piece would be perfect for a nursery or child's room.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 20 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 118h x 125w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 8.4" x 8.9"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 7.4" x 7.8"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 6.6" x 6.9"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count white Aida and finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.