This fun pattern by Tiny Modernist features a spooky gothic house filled with skeletons, ghosts, and witches. The scene is made complete with a gorgeous harvest moon, bats, pumpkins, and gravestones.
The model was stitched on a mottled hand-dyed slate-colored fabric. It would also work on a neutral taupe, gray, or blue fabric. Black fabric is not recommended because many elements are stitched in black.
The pattern was released as a stitch-along in 2018. Since the stitch-along has concluded, you will receive all 7 parts so you can stitch the complete design.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 21 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
* Basic stitching instructions
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 224h x 156w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 16" x 11.1"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 14.0" x 9.8"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 12.4" x 8.7"
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.