Who wouldn't want to see this adorable cross stitch face peering back at them? This sweet hedgehog, popping up behind a pretty gathering of flowers, was designed by Canadian designer Dear Sukie. The finished piece looks lovely framed in a simple embroidery hoop.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 17 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 115h x 101w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 8.2" x 7.2"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 7.2" x 6.3"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 6.4" x 5.6"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count white Aida and finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.