With echoes of Ionian columns, this design of stylized fountains forms a simple repeating pattern that looks intricate yet works up quickly with a single color of floss. Wonderful as a small table mat or as an insert for a pillow. You can also work larger table runners by simply repeating the pattern on a larger piece of fabric.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* 1 suggested DMC thread color
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 87h x 159w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 6.2" x 11.4"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 5.4" x 9.9"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 4.8" x 8.8"
The shown sample was stitched on a traditional 26-count cotton groundcloth. Linen or Aida could be substituted.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.