Cheerful ladybugs perch on an arrangement of geometric leaves in this cross stitch pattern by Canadian designer Diana Watters. Perfect for beginners, the finished piece would look lovely finished in a simple embroidery hoop or small frame.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 8 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
* Basic stitching instructions
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 46h x 41w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 3.3" x 2.9"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 2.9" x 2.6"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 2.6" x 2.3"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count Aida in Riviera Coral and finished in a 5" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.