Adapted from vintage Greek embroidery patterns, this design from Avlea features interlocking lanterns and originates from ancient Roman tile work and Byzantine ornamentation.
An easy repeating pattern, the shades of coral, turquoise, peacock blue, and golden olive give it a modern look that works in almost any decor. While the photos show it finished as a decorative cloth for a table or desk, it could be made into a pillow or wall hanging as well.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 5 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 180h x 300w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 12.9" x 21.4"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 11.3" x 18.8"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 10.0" x 16.7"
The shown sample was stitched on 30-count Legacy linen in Coconut.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.