With its vibrant colors and bold designs, Mediterranean folk embroidery is both charming and a joy to stitch.
Based upon an original prika (bridal chest) embroidery, this design by Avlea is as graceful and delightful today as it was in ancient times. Compiled of knotwork and floral designs, the bright and cheery colors will make it a much-loved heirloom or a special gift.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 3 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 220h x 220w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 15.7" x 15.7"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 13.8" x 13.8"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 12.2" x 12.2"
The shown sample was stitched on a traditional 26-count cotton groundcloth. Linen or Aida could be substituted.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.