This abstract pattern by Canadian designer Diana Watters was inspired by the vibrant colors and patterns in traditional needlework she saw on a trip to Mexico. Featuring a beautiful range of 23 different thread colors, this pattern is truly a celebration of color!
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 23 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
* Basic stitching instructions
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 69h x 53w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 4.9" x 3.8"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 4.3" x 3.3"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 3.8" x 2.9"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count navy Aida and finished in a 7" wood embroidery hoop.