This cross stitch pattern featuring a pair of flamingos was inspired by the bright tropical colors of the Art Deco buildings in Miami's South Beach. A fun pattern for beginners, the finished piece would look lovely finished in a simple embroidery hoop or small frame.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 15 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
* Basic stitching instructions
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 71h x 67w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 5.1" x 4.8"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 4.4" x 4.2"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 3.9" x 3.7"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count light blue Aida and finished in a 7" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.