Elongated ovals reminiscent of olives feature in this cross stitch pattern inspired by vintage Greek designs. It's mid-century modern aesthetic is rendered in tones of olive, copper, and teal. It would be striking worked as a table mat, pillow cover, or even framed and displayed as textile art.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 6 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 97h x 132w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 6.9" x 9.4"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 6.1" x 8.3"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 5.4" x 7.3"
The shown sample was stitched on 30-count Legacy linen in Coconut Macaroon.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.