Cozy up with this teapot cross stitch pattern. The simple silhouette is filled with a pretty geometric pattern. Use the colors suggested in the pattern, or pick your own to match your decor.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 3 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 43h x 64w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 3.1" x 4.6"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 2.7" x 4.0"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 2.4" x 3.6"
The shown sample was stitched on 16-count Aida in Antique White and finished in a 6-inch embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.