Enjoy summer all year long with this potted flower cross stitch pattern by Canadian designer Diana Watters. It is a perfect project for beginners, and stitches up quickly. The lively color palette and straight stitches on the flower pots add a particularly nice touch.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 12 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
* Basic stitching instructions
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 31h x 53w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 2.2" x 3.8"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 1.9" x 3.3"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 1.7" x 2.9"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count Fiddler's Cloth in Lite Oatmeal and finished in a 5" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.