This cross stitch pattern featuring a colorful Macaw parrot by Diana Watters Handmade is a tropical delight. Green Aida lends extra vibrancy, but it would also look lovely stitched on a more neutral fabric.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 13 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
* Basic stitching instructions
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 48h x 84h
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 3.4" x 6.0"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 3.0" x 5.3"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 2.7" x 4.7"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count green Aida and finished in a 7" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.