Two bunnies peek out from a bed of flowers in this charming cross stitch pattern by Dear Sukie. With a soft color palette and vintage feel, the pattern would look lovely stitched on Lite Oatmeal Fiddler's Cloth, or any neutral fabric.
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 11 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 134h x 126w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 9.6" x 9.0"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 8.4" x 7.9"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 7.4" x 7.0"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count linen Aida and finished in a 10" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.