A magical pink unicorn is surrounded by a wreath of flowers in this sweet cross stitch pattern by Canadian designer Dear Sukie. The design uses only cross stitches, so it's a good choice for beginners and experts alike. Add a little magic to your life with this pretty pattern!
Pattern PDF includes:
* Full color chart
* List of 12 DMC thread colors
* Color photo for reference
New to cross stitch? Check out our Beginner's Guide to Cross Stitch.
Stitch count: 77h x 79w
* 14ct Aida (or 28ct linen stitched over 2): 5.5" x 5.6"
* 16ct Aida (or 32ct linen stitched over 2): 4.8" x 4.9"
* 18ct Aida (or 36ct linen stitched over 2): 4.3" x 4.4"
The shown sample was stitched on 14-count white Aida and finished in an 8" wood embroidery hoop.
This is a digital download, not a physical copy. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.